WHO I AM
My first consulting project
At an early age I discovered my passion for cultivating leaders. Through a campaign in the 4th grade to improve my school lunch by providing more variety and nutrition, a spark was ignited in me to improve how things work.
A few short years later
In 8th grade – I was nominated to be a peer counselor and received my first official coach training. The seeds to my life’s work were already taking root.
Earning my stripes
Over the course of my professional career, I have spent time consulting and coaching in a variety of spaces and places. From developing new leaders to organizing stregic retreats, I’ve gained invaluable experience in the field since my first consulting project in 4th grade.
My training has varied greatly, but a few of my favorite highlights include:
- Master’s of Science in Organization Development
- Professional Executive Certified Coach
- Abundance Intelligence Certified Coach
- Hogan Leadership Profile Certified
- School of Hard Knocks: Past and Current
I operate under the belief that most people come to work each day with the intention of doing an amazing job with a positive attitude. It’s the noise that gets in the way – Conflict among team members, confusing plans that constantly change… you know what I’m talking about. That’s where I come in.
The value of a leader or leadership team is defined by their reputation, respect and results. That’s why my coaching style is based on the following core values.
- Focus – defining and fine tuning where leaders should focus their time and energy.
- Clarity – uncovering road blocks and challenges, to find a clear road forward.
- Results – bringing it all together to create stronger leadership.
What I do
My work centers around being a trusted business partner for leaders looking to grow and/or evolve their business. My services focus on the following four key areas:
- Strategic Business Planning. Get clear on your priorities.
- Executive Coaching. Strengthen your Leadership.
- Organizational Development. Fix what’s broken.
- Conflict Resolution. Redefine relationships.